Dear valued authors and readers of Electronic Physician,
Six months ago, we submitted the Electronic Physician journal (ISSN: 2008-5842) to the European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS). Today, thanks to the efforts and follow up of our Algerian Associate Editor, Professor Khelassi Abdeljalil, we are pleased to announce to our readers and authors that the journal has been approved.
ERIH PLUS was created and developed by European researchers under the coordination of the Standing Committee for the Humanities (SCH) of the European Science Foundation (ESF). The ERIH lists, which initially covered only humanities disciplines, were first published by ESF in 2008, and revised lists were published in 2011-2012.
"ERIH PLUS” currently is managed by Norwegian Social Science Data Services (NSD). ERIH PLUS is open to the inclusion of new journals. To be included in ERIH PLUS, scientific journals in the humanities and social sciences must meet the following benchmark standards:
1. Established procedures for external peer review. The concept of external peer review refers to various forms of editorial procedures that differ between academic fields and scholarly journals and that indicate that the manuscript has been evaluated by one or more independent experts on the subject matter.
2. Academic editorial board (or an equivalent), primarily consisting of scholars from universities and research institutes.
3. Valid ISSN code, confirmed by the international ISSN register.
4. Publication of all original articles with abstracts in English and/or another language relevant for the field.
5. Information on the author’s affiliation and address.
6. International or national authorship.
The staff of the Electronic Physician journal is pleased with its success, and we consider this as an opportunity to improve the quality of the scientific findings that are published by the journal.
June 05, 2015
Nike Hypervenom Phantom II FGAir Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Rust Pink' 861428-101 For Sale